Wednesday, September 22, 2004

fuggin Clifford alarm system, oh hello shiny new Yokohamas -

yes indeed the old alarm system decided not to let me in yet again. After much swearing and shouting and shooting the darned car with both key fobs getting the bleeding the alarm manual from the flat and generally stamping my feet it finally let me in.

Took it to Drivers in glasgow and they checked it over and reset the memory of the main unit. They also added a new ariel unit so hopefully that will solve the problem. I have me doubts to be honest.

Yokohama A022 225 x 50 x 15 yes indeed I have bitten the bullet and thrown the Toyo Proxies ( poxies?? ) away for a pair of really grippy yoko's. Will they do the job, can't tell since they are just out of the mould but more to follow.

A wee drive at the weekend methinks to scrub them up and then next weekend a good blast for testing purposes. heh heh

No comments: