Sunday, July 08, 2007

not much happening -

weather has been awful with more rain than dry periods never mind actually being sunny. Global warming, pah not even close.

I'm in the process of fitting together a camera mount for the camcorder I acquired. It's an HDD based unit so I'm having to construct a damped assembly to prevent the road bounce cutting the unit out. At the moment I'm trying to use an old LCD mounting unit as this will give me height adjustment and a good solid base to mount the camera too. Hopefully it will work, failing that just go back to a simple bolt down design.

I did however come across this vid, nothing to do with cars / bikes but still pretty awesome




or the full 20 minute version

Mirage 2000 et Alphajet - Armée de L'air - Chevaliers Du Ciel - kewego

Music is by Chris Corner - You're the conversation - and can be found Chris Corner

No comments: