Sunday, September 28, 2008

sad, sadder and the man is just amazing -

sad news - I'm getting fussy about the jet wash I use - I now recommend the BP on Maryhill Road just at Canniesburn Roundabout........ Where's me coat....

sadder - er Just washed the windows of the flat and the car with some Vinegar and Water mix - so clean you'd swear there wasn't a window there

Rossi - what can you say about the man that hasn't been already said - 6 times Motogp World Champion, 1 x two stroke WC, 5 x 4 stroke WC's on 2 different makes, 2 different engine capacities. Stunning. Now imagine if we'd have 16 Laguna Seca's or 16 Assens from last year or 16 Malaysia's from a few years back. That's what we all want to watch. Rossi win, that's nice but we want a battle for it - actually I'm not really bothered who wins just the battle and plenty of tyre smoking

No comments: