Wednesday, February 04, 2009

boooooooooosssssssssstttttttttttttttt -

wow, today I managed to hit a whole 17psi. It felt good, real good. Been over 6 weeks since I tried that. Sadly with the weather being what it is I didn't hold it for very long. However a few points were clear

* the clutch held at moderate revs - still need to test 4krpm +
* the BOV pipe held and isn't too loud on lift off, which is nice
* the intake kit is more vocal than std - expected and it's fine
* the er farting habit of the std BOV is louder - tubby owners know of this habit lol

Got a quote to repair the bubbling passenger sill so I'll have that sorted in March. Even saw some nice wheels the other day.................

2 comments:

John Oldfield said...

sweeeeeeeeet
If its gonna hold it will do at low rpm :-) , so its fine , go rag it.

wheels , yeah you really need a new set of them ...NOT..........

95 GTS said...

clutch held fine under full boost so hopefully just adjust the biting point and it;s all good. Gear changes at high loads are quite hefty and shouldn't be> Almost like the clutch is dragging


Wheels - yeah I know. I hang my head in shame