Monday, September 07, 2009

trip to Ullapool and Skye -

a wee trip away to the sunny delights of the North of Scotland. First off meeting the guys at the Carnigorm carpark which of course was shrouded in mist pretty much all the time we were there but I got some pics, usual disclaimer - I take crap pics :-)





a three drain of water from the mountain


the 2 miles away in the carpark


After a run to Ullapool, put the tents up and then went to the pub. Woke up in the morning to this view, darn it was pretty with the sun cutting into the day


A beach on the coastal! road to Applecross


Applecross beach


er no more pictures as I kinda didn't take any. Bad me, but I had a great time away and as usual the folks from IMOC were a great bunch to hang out with for a few days.

2 comments:

Quandry said...

Wow! cracking looking car and enviable roads :) SW20 ftw!!! :)

95 GTS said...

thanks bud, I really like the car and some of the roads we have are amazing. Sadly, the weather's not been kind to us this year but we always manage to have fun