Monday, January 24, 2011

double headlight failure! -

and of course it happened at night, when else. So I drove home with the sidelights on with the very naughty front fogs in attendance. I figured better to be seen than to either be invisible or blind everyone with the main beam. Seemed an ok plan til on the expressway some pirck decided to

  • pull out in front of me into the overtaking lane and slow down

  • put his rear fogs on

  • crawl along near enough matching the speed of the traffic in the inside lane
  • brake test me while alongside said inside lane traffic

  • hog the outside lane after he'd eventually crawled past the slower (but only just) traffic

  • then as I undertook him (naughty I know but I really wanted past this prick) he pulled right in behind me and flicked the main beam on


Thank you very much you fucking prick I am fully aware I was breaking several rules with my lighting set up it wasn't like I planned it or had options but in no way did I endanger other road users. Look at your own driving standards before you act the prick. I place the curse of a thousand traffic wardens on your arse and a pox on your wife and kids!

Both bulbs replaced and I now have working lights. Thanks for reading

No comments: