Monday, June 14, 2004

so there is nothing wrong with the suspension?? O I think there might be

been having some problems with the cars handling and its now obvious that something is far out.

I had gone for a little blat up the drymen road to stirling on sat afternoon just because it was nice day and I could.

Had a wee blat but nothing daft, just enjoying the drive. On the way back just coming up to the Queens View I decided to pass a couple of slower cars. Got past one, no hassle and settled behind the second one. Pulled out and planted the throttle in 3rd and was going for it. Full boost was there and there was a slight crest in the road but nothing major. As I hit the crest the backend gave an almighty shake and I thought, fcuk me please don't lose it here. I kept the throttle planted cause backing off under full boost (15psi)while the thing was out of shape just didn't warrant thinking about.

Anyways it held together and I got home just fine. Changed me underwear when I got back though.

On another note I also heard a funny scraping noise while driving through Bearsden and got annoyed when I realised it was coming from my car. Checked it out and it was the heat shield on the front passenger brake disc rubbing against the disc. Bent it back away from the disc and it seems now.

thanks for reading

A

No comments: