Saturday, October 22, 2005

t-bar guides -

seem to have cured the leaks. Result. Its been raining here for a couple of days now and having checked the car it all seems nice and dry. I have now put the covers back on the mechanism as further adjustment of the guides does not seem to be required.

Other news - my prefered garage for MOT's has closed so I've moved to another that's even closer to home. They seem to know about imports so hopefully no emission hassles during the test but time will tell.

Also been bike looking and some nice bikes out there. Will wait and see what develops since its a buyers market and I have time on my side, like about 4 months lol.

Bit of a drive planned for tomorrow through some stunning scenery in the highlands so hopefully the weather will stay dry so we can have fun out there.

No comments: