Sunday, December 11, 2005

it's that time of year

when the christmas madness is apon us. People rushing around like mad zombies trying to buy their loved ones that special gift. Pah humbug!

Now don't get me wrong, I love the festive season as the party atmosphere in Glasgow is awesome = loads of which is brilliant but the whole commercial side of it just annoys me.

I'm not religious in any way but I do know that Christmas shouldn't be about just giving pressies. Maybe for kids yes, adults well I'm kinda over that stage by a long distance.

Of course maybe its because my car insurance renewal date is the 21st of december, that tends to knock the wind out of my sails. Still its done and can't be helped so life goes on.

Anyhow I'm off to prepare myself for the weekly 5-aside footy.

Take care out there in shopping land.

No comments: