Sunday, May 21, 2006

new O2 sensor fitted -

indeed I have fitted the replacement O2 sensor which of course was a replacement itself for the original Toyota unit. I had a bit of a nightmare with one of the nuts falling into the engine bay which took about 45 minutes to locate. This was after removing the undertrays and checking everywhere. Only when I was putting things back together again did I find the nut. Lucky thing cause no nut = no driving.

Anyhow the new O2 sensor survived without producing an error code on the first drive but I'll check again before and after each drive and make sure its still keeping the ECU happy.

Also I have collected the droplinks for the front so hopefully they will get fitted along with the wheel studs this coming weekend.

I have also sourced some replacement front undertrays so its all coming together. All I need now is a lottery win and an Air Con radiator (condensor)

No comments: