Wednesday, May 10, 2006

there I was driving along -

in the lovely sunshine with the t-bars off and just mellowing when some fugging muppet in a 1 series beemer decides to not only nearly run into the back of me but then give me the finger and a dirty look and all because i never indicated I was turning right. A few responses to this incident

it was a right only lane and therefore I did not have to indicate I was turning right

the road signs 100 yards previous to my right turn informed road users the third lane was only for turning right

there are painted signs on the road that indicate the lane is for turning right only


So in response to your antics Mr 1 Series Driver I say this

Get a fugging life you sad flucker and read the fugging highway code you dense fcukwit and stop being a funking kn0bjockey.


On another note, my car was making funny popping noises from the exhaust tonight between gearchanges. Lovely

The newly installed O2 sensor does not appear to be working so another is on order for a swap out.

Some new wheel nuts will be ordered tomorrow to go with the newly bought wheel studs. Going to order some 2nd hand front undertrays and get that lot fixed.

You'd think I'd had a pay rise. Sadly far from it.

A

No comments: