Tuesday, December 12, 2006

pah! -

it has been raining non stop for what seems like several weeks and the t-bars are leaking like a beetch. Drivers side seat is soaking, yup half the seat is wet and the carpet behind the seat is pretty damp too.

I reckon with the eccentric T-bar guides I have distrubed the natural lie of the seals and the constant (heavy lashing) rain has just found a way in and then kept coming in. Me not happy and I can't do anything about it til the weekend. Going to have to get the seat dried and then get the darned thing sealed up properly. Seriously tempted to put the old guides back in but whether that would make it worse I honestly dont know.

One thing I will have to do is take a towel with me so I keep a dry ar$e on the way to badminton tomorrow night. Crap design and worse interference by the owner lol

No comments: