Wednesday, March 28, 2007

chargecooler install complete -

indeed it is finally done. Initial results under load are good with the intake temperature rise now much slower that before. Oddly I was expecting there to be no real rise in intake temps but there is a definite reduction in the overall rise. Which is nice. At one point I was considering removing the whole thing and going back to A2A. I still need to fix the VTA as it's so noisy on part throttle it's unbelievable

I reckon there is more to come with respect to the results but my attention is slowly being drawn by the brakes. Bascially I'd like to improve them.

However the front passenger side light / indicator connector block is needing a good clean as it's shorting out. Typical. Shoulda done that when the bumper was off. Not like I have anything better to do this weekend anyway.

Apart from the Aviemore run. Woo hoo. Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooossssssssssssttttttttt

No comments: