Monday, August 13, 2007

british companies - pah useless gits they are

*********** Thanks sport-cam-uk - you're a bunch of tossers ***********

so I buy a bullet cam from a UK seller, listed as Private on Ebay but clearly a business. They stated next day send and next day Royal Mail Delivery. 7 days after winning the auction I get in touch with them through ebay mail as I can't read my registered email account through the corporate firewall. This is after phoning their listed number to which they don't answer.

Unknown to me the muppets respond the following day to my email address and DON'T include the ebay account. So when I get no response through ebay I phone them, no answer on the phone again. So i contact them again through ebay saying I need some answers or it's dispute time. I mean 7 days is too much for next day delivery and no contact. This time they respond to the ebay message, shout at me and accuse me of being difficult.

So I let rip with the facts, they don't answer their phone, they don't respond to the senders post and they didn't get in touch to say there was a delay. I asked for my money back. They have not been in touch since. So it's with Paypal dispute now but because I'm owed 50quid I can't go elsewhere and buy another camera.

*********** Thanks sport-cam-uk - you're a bunch of tossers ***********

No comments: