Sunday, August 26, 2007

funny old world -

dvr set up is complete, in my head at least. It's not so practical to start and stop the filming as my original choice of location gives no ventilation for the unit. Camera itself seems to work ok and the mic works too.

Oddly enough on playback the sound / video was out of sync so we'll need to see what the story is with that.

Waxed and polished the car earlier so that was a job well done (by my standards anyhow)

Sport cam left me negative feedback on Ebay as expected though what was a surprise was they said I had not paid. This is despite me having the usual Ebay receipt, Paypal receipt AND sport cams own receipt with the camera they sent (eventually) AND the automated receipt from Sport Cam when I actually paid for the camera. So it looks like I will have to sue Ebay and Sport Cam to get the lies removed. What fun

No comments: