Saturday, September 01, 2007

bumper cam is (almost) go -

indeedy it's very close to being installed. I have acquired the extended run for the cabling and even got one run fitted to the car. Shame it started raining and pretty much stopped play. Ho hum. Got a few more things to do and then it's actually trying the blighter to see if it works.

I have found the mic cable to be somewhat short, actually it's nowhere near long enough to fit into the boot so for now I'll just hide it behind the carpet in the cabin nearest the engine bulkhead. Hopefully it won't pick up too much crap from the car interior - ie me talking rubbish and playing music which others don't like. Pah - like I care lol.

New brake pads were collected from Toyota and a new windscreen fitted. Suffice to say I am skint now but thankfully getting a mate to fit the pads so a few tinnies of cider will ease his pain. Bargin for me really.

No comments: