Wednesday, September 05, 2007

brake pads mmmm -

so there was I complaining for long enough my brakes don't work so well. Finally got round to checking them as the rears had started making funny scrapping noises. BOTH inside pads worn down to the backing plates and one gubbed passenger calliper. It's never cheap running cars but every so often you get hit with a few costs in the one short time period. Pah

Hopefully have the brakes fully swapped and working this weekend coming. Will need to be otherwise no IMOC run and I'll be dammed if I miss that.

On another note, I noticed the overflow pipe on the main coolant system was kinda leaking after engine shutdown. Oops, so being the lazy tike I am I swapped it for the newer cap on the chargecooler core. Seems to be a stronger fit so hopefully solved that issue.

On yet another note, the chargecooler pump seems to be making some noise now too. Double boo.

No comments: