Saturday, July 03, 2010

Batch Watermarking protecting your pictures online -

I've had it a couple of times where folks have linked to my website to get a picture or in fact lift text and not give credit where they found it. In fact one guy posted a picture of my chargecooler core and said it was the one he had just bought! Even had my fireplace in the background.

Now the way I used to add copyright marks in was to edit each picture individually which you can imagine isn't quick or even interesting to do! So I searched the net and as you do you find something that does the job. Easy Sector does a Batch Watermarker program that fits the bill nicely. It does a pile of things but I just use it for the easy marking of pictures I post online. Batch WaterMarker - watermarking your online pictures and much more I've added to the menu bar -> but figured a post about it would be nice too. You can get a trial version from their website and see if it fits the bill, if not just remove it. It does for me what I need so I think I'll be keeping it.

No comments: