Saturday, March 10, 2012

motoring part 2: Ford RS Focus -

so having a wee run this morning and a white RS Focus with a private plate pops out in front of me. At first I thought he was just putt putting about but then he went for it and I thought game on!

So, in a straight line I was able to pull a little back on him and into the braking areas I was really on him, though I suspect he was being more cautious and I was using him as my braking marker so easier maybe for me? He was pretty quick out of the corners and gained a bit which I then pulled back under power and again into the braking. Neither of us were going to overtake the other as that would be silly speeds and so not worth the risk on a road that wasn't suitable.

No idea what his car was running other than a private plate with 300 in the reg, big exhaust and gleaming white. Was a nice car I have to say and it certainly shifted ok. He didn't leave me behind either so I'm happy enough. When I turned off the road I gave him a flash of the lights and a wave :)

No comments: