Saturday, July 31, 2004

charge cooler 1 socket wrench 0

indeed, taking apart the throttle body I had sent in from the states I broke one of my sockets on my rachet. Nearly went through the flat door as the darned thing gave way. Still I have had that cheap tool set for over 10 years so it lasted well. Time for an upgrade methinks

Friday night guess what I did? Changed the oil on the car. Very sad, I had nothing else to do and it was a nice night.

Changed the install of the temp sensor since it was overreading by about 6degC on start up. Don't know how much over during running but I suspect a little at best. Will monitor it again. Must get a cubby hole for it to tidy the install and reduce the effect of sunlight on the display

New suspension seems to be a lot better but I still haven't pushed the car to find out. Maybe this weekend

No comments: