Thursday, July 22, 2004

A set back then a modification then the wait

well what can I say. I did a dry run for fitting the charge cooler and found out it didn't fit. Turns out I need a new throttle adaptor as well, which the c/c vendor was selling at the same time. Doughnut that I am I didn't buy it there and then. Still hopefully get it ordered in the next couple of days when I get PayPal verified. Ran out of money you see.

The temp gauge is looking well suss in the readings but first a pic.




Dunno what is going on with the readings but they seem to be a little on the high side. The reason I think this is I started the car up this afternoon and the temp was displaying 28degC. Not bad for a car sitting in the shade in a multi-storey carpark for 9 hours. I suspect the metal element is touching the alloy of the intake pipes so yet again a quick strip down is in order.

On the bright side the new std replacement shocks get fitted tomorrow in about 9 hours time. Oops

No comments: