Friday, July 02, 2004

Charge cooler is GO GO GO GO

er, sorry about that. Yes indeed I have managed to source a used but working (we will see) charge cooler from a celica. Good old ebay. The unit was sent 30th June so it should arrive early next week. I still need to get some other parts to fit the unit into the car but they will be bought shortly.

Big, actually huge debate on IMOC regarding the usefulness of chargecoolers v normal air to air intercoolers. Usual arguements of £600 so it must be good for the air2air units were cast about. Have any of these people proved anything they have said? Course not. That would be too easy to blow holes through.

Having said that after I do my install I may have to edit my own views. I don't think I will need to but physics has a habit of showing the truth whether it fits you arguement or not.

later

No comments: