Sunday, January 02, 2005

lovely weather -

standing water on a roundabout aint much fun it has to be said. Lucky I know the road very well and reckoned with all the recent rain there would be water on the inside of the roundabout and just kept it nice and slow with a balanced throttle.

Sure enough a large puddle just at the apex that reached out about halfway across the lane, front drivers wheel catches this puddle and the steering gets tugged into it further. As I hold the wheel steady the back end starts to drift slightly and now the front is beginning to drift out from the apex. Of course it straightens itself out and we carry on as normal but not through any skill on my part. Well ok, I didn't actually do anything but I didn't need to do anything except keep it smooth.

Ho hum roll on spring and the warm weather

No comments: