Friday, January 21, 2005

snow fun -

indeed it was. Went to bed on monday eve with snow all around. Woke up 430am tuesday morning and checked the road outside. Covered in snow, fun drive to work this morning I though and went back to bed. Couldn't sleep so.............

530am got up and dug the car out of its snow mountain. Drove to a nice flat open carpark I know nearby and............


doughnut time! 30 minutes of throwing the car around at like 15 mph doing doughnuts and spin turns. Just fabby ;¬)

I liken it to public service, when I left the car park had almost no snow on it. I on the other hand had hard packed snow filling the rear wheel arches right down to the wheel so every bump caused a crunch as the snow / ice was thumped by the wheel. Had to knock it off using my scraper. Good to know I am still a kid at heart.

made breakfast and then went to work. Seemed kinda boring after that to be honest. Need to clean the car now with all the salt from the road. Boo hoo

No comments: